<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3438949163907447917?origin\x3dhttp://th-spokenwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Heart's In His Grasp

Amanda. 03Feb.
Springfield Secondary.
Dances&Sports.
Heart of God.
JADG

Burn Your Pocket
Pass O'lv < 14
Piano
Little Dog
Lappie
Recital'09
DigitalCam
Wallet
Recover from the injuries, No more scars :(
Maldives Trip
MMP
Watch
Sentosa House

Rantings

Run Baby Run
Azee, Chufei, Clara, Eleanor, Enqi, Eugene, Fiza, Gina, Karen, Michelle, Natalie, Reuben, SiQi, Sokkan, Weisan, YingXiu

Rantings

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 19, 2009

What are friends supposed to be like?


To me, friends are just normal people. Friends are easy to come by however, true friends are not.
I always thought that true friends can simply be made just by bonding within a year or two, making you think that you understand them well enough but I was wrong.
I never knew that true friends was that hard. It's not a matter of time or so.
It's neither matter of how they judge you.
A true friend never keeps any secrets from you be it good or bad.
A true friend will never forget you even when there are new friends in their life.
A true friend will always be with you no matter what.
A true friends will never betray you nor lie to you.
Bonds between one true friends can just break in a split second, a lie indeed, a very strong power to break them up.

I always thought you knew me well enough. I thought you knew that I didn't like the feeling of that. I thought you would tell me everything, not keeping even the slightest thing from me.
I thought that whenever I need you, you'll be there. I always thought that when I'm in need of help, I do not have to say a thing but yet you know. I thought that you would understand me well enought but I guess, everything was wrong.
I never knew that all these while, it's just all Thought.
I guess this is just fate. well, all I could say now is that, please be happy for who you are. You need not change a single bit for me alright, I'll never forget the fun times we had, the tears we shed together, the time when we go out and agree-ing on the colours of the clothes, the time when we went out and you stopped me from buying stuffs, and everything that we once had.
All the memories, it's time to put it away and start afresh.
And I guess, you no longer trust me right? because you've changed, I've changed, the whole whole changed.

Tuition-ed this morning. yay! I think I've just got a brain washed(: I totalleh forgot all my Amaths sec3 formulas. I needa revise, before mid-year.
Yupp, home-d after that and now, am blogging (:
ohya, I won't be around from 6-13 June(: don't miss me yea?
And yes, I'm gonna give TBG A BIG MISS THIS YEAR! ):
I'm also gonna give the SingaporePoly Trip a miss ):


I'm thinking of relearning back hiphop @ studio wu this time ^^