<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3438949163907447917?origin\x3dhttp://th-spokenwords.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Heart's In His Grasp

Amanda. 03Feb.
Springfield Secondary.
Dances&Sports.
Heart of God.
JADG

Burn Your Pocket
Pass O'lv < 14
Piano
Little Dog
Lappie
Recital'09
DigitalCam
Wallet
Recover from the injuries, No more scars :(
Maldives Trip
MMP
Watch
Sentosa House

Rantings

Run Baby Run
Azee, Chufei, Clara, Eleanor, Enqi, Eugene, Fiza, Gina, Karen, Michelle, Natalie, Reuben, SiQi, Sokkan, Weisan, YingXiu

Rantings

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I WISHED THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN EXIST!
yes, i'm gonna start my blog with some fcuking faker story.
Lately, I've been too into scolding the F word because of some asshole.
This freaking person, for don't know what so ever reason, suddenly came and tried fitting into us.
She failed, but at least, she managed to pull some over.
I know I should not even interfer because I have no rights to, but I just want to let you know that I'm freaking pissed over your actions.
You just don't know how others look at you. Slut? Bitch? Flirt? I don't seems to find a suitable word for you.

School was perfectly fine today.
I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE FINALLY DONE UP MY MAIL MERGE~~~
HAHAHAAAAAA! yay, I'm the only one who have done it so far-.- woohoo!
Basketball Court and later, went for SP.
Did some physics practical and it is damn shittttttt! HAHA.
After that back to basketball court to meet clique.

Off to coffee shop with Chufei, Herman, Jeffrey, Michelle and Natalie.
Seehian came later(: haha.
Talked many rubbish stuffs! 2012 will be doomsday as predicted by someone.
Then chufei say, WEAR MIRROR CLOTHINGS! HAHAHAHA!
ohkay, stop it. many more to go and I better stop now before I start laughing my stomach offffffffff! haha.
went to deposit money first and went off to Bus-Stoppy with Natalie and Seehian.
Then waited for bus with Natalie and later, Seehian fetched me home^^
Asshole lah she-.- really. HAHAHHA
ok, byebye! i'm bug the phone alr(:



pandaaaa video by idk who~!~ hahahha.
so cute right?! laugh pls -.-