I don't know what has happen to my mood today.
It's like, anyone who comes and joke with me or people who I ain't close with talk to me, I'll just scream @ them -.-
omgomg, IT'S NOT PMS fyi.
I slept thru Lit while doing my work & so, my paper is super niceeeee -.-
hahahah! pen inks all around =x i bet i'll fail this piece (:
Recess, following after which was Emaths!
Mr.Lee came in during the 2nd period (: talked to us like heehaaa!
ComputerStudies then, super shit!
Course work starting Next week & yet, I'm going to miss tmr's lesson! oh dear,
yesyes, lesson went all the way till 3.3opm with break in between definitely!
Waited for Chufei, Michelle& Jeffery @ the canteen area later.
Wilson sucks! What-a-spoiler -.- hah! (ohkayy! i bet he doesn't knows what i'm talking here-.-)
Plan was cancelled and thanks to that, some people gave attitude-.- whatever.
Bus-ed home later.. I'm MUGGINGGGGGGGGGGG! ohyea~ like finally started on it-.-
ANYBODY WANNA GO LASALLE OPEN HOUSE? IT'S THIS COMING SAT&SUN, 12-5 (:
you just don't know me that well, i guess.
get the facts right first won't you?! nabei.